What's a Blog?

My new and improved Bloggular Device. For the future.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Region Dance for Life!


Oh my goodness, region dances are insane. w00ber even. My voice is hoarse, my knees hurt, I have blisters on my feet, but it was awesome. I'm not even good at dancing. In fact, Im very repetetive and goofy looking, im sure, but man, its so fun just to get up and move with the beat. The slow songs are way fun too, actually talking to girls that you ahve meant to talk to every day for the last who-knows-how-long, yelling at them, and stooping down so you can hear what they have to say in return. Maybe this will just make it easier to talk to people (aka girls) at school. I dont know why I'm afraid of "people", but thats the way I am. But hey, you think I'm a wuss now, you look at my life as an 8th grader. Or better yet, Elementary School. Then tell me I'm a wuss now. Region dances make life so much easier, and much more grande...yeah, grand with an "e". I said it. Region dances are pro. The only thing that may surpass a region dance in absolute greatness (thats like absolute value, only cooler) is Ultimate. Cus truly, Ultimate is ultimate, and dances are dances. Not Ultimate, but we'll go as far as Uber.

Hmmmmmmm, nothing better than a Region Dance. Good fun for all. Eat more lettuce, and have a nice life.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

kyle! i would say that region dances definately pass ultimate on a fun scale. but that's just me. ultimate is still amazing. the dance was...incredible! oh my gosh, best night of my life!

35 days and counting until the next region dance!

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Jason said...

How about playing Counter-Strike with Robert?

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

Give it up Shelton, CS is for lame-s. You are more addicted to CS now than Chris, the twins, and I were to DotA. That is SAD. Nothing else explains it more...thats SAD. Be careful with that stuff, eh? Its terribly wasteful of time I've decided. Do ahve fun though, eh? :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home