What's a Blog?

My new and improved Bloggular Device. For the future.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Ole Ole Ole, the New FRISBEE Anthem

So, here I am, Friday night. Still dressed in my gym shorts from today's lunchtime frisbee adventure, all ready to go to Frisbee Friday tonight. I still reek of body odor from lunchtime, but do I care? No. Cus I'm only going to get more sweaty and stinky as the night goes on.

Hooray, pit juice.

Do I'm sitting here, in my shorts and odorous aura, waiting for the moment I can play Frisbee. Guess what I'm listening to right now. Go ahead, guess. Thats right. I'm listening to the Soccer Anthem, teh bestest soul/spirit/stamina booster of all time. It really needs to become the new Frisbee Anthem, cus wow, its so hawt. Thats right, hawt. I'm so pumped. We need to have this blaring at all our Frisbee meetings. Taht would bring the crowds in. Maybe win the support of the Principle too. Cus lets face it, if we are going to play that grand of music at our sporting events, we are going to need a grand stadium and field to match.

To all of you out there lacking in the Spirit of the Game, tell me. I will rip you a CD with that song on there at least 10 times. You will listen to it and be amazed. Your Spirit Bar will be charged; I know mine is through the roof right now.

Anyway, I really need to stop talking about Frisbee. That's all I've posted about in the last who knows how long, and its making me a little crazy. For now, I need to go clean my room, like I said I was going to do hours ago, and then do some other stuff before Frisbee. Here we go, here we go.

4 Comments:

At 10:36 PM , Blogger CJThatcher said...

Oh sick. One of the top 5 frisbee's in recent times. That was such good fun playing man. It's nights like this that I just feel so good. Everything's alright tonight. /Deep breath.

Mmm mmm good.

And yes, there'll be pumping music at the games and maybe practices. And yes, we'll win over the principle eventually. Things are going to be good for this action. w00t.

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

No kidding dude, that really was one hot night of Frisbee, for sure. We were all ownage. I owe it to 3 things: The Frisbee Anthem, my long blue socks, and BULfashion. w00ber dude, I'm excited for what the future has in store for us concerning Frisbee.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

awww man, and i missed it all for a football game?! and we lost 40-0. lol. maybe next week....then again, i dunno. i really love football. :D :D :D

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

Its a different song Tessie. sorry to bum you out, but its not the Swim Ole song. This song is by far groovier. It is along the same lines, but not so many words. in fact the only words are ole, ole, and ole. You may have that one if you would like :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home