What's a Blog?

My new and improved Bloggular Device. For the future.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Paint extravaganza!


Okay, so ever since Chris sent around the propopsal for an art contest, I have been painting a masterpeice. It started as something that would take 5 minutes, but no. I have spent countless hours, quite literally, perfecting my art, and yes, it truly is art. Here ladies and gentlemen, is my nearly finished portrait of Link. For those of you who don't know, its a videogame character, but a hot one at that.
If I do say so myself, thats pretty good for Paint. Now I will just have to touch it up a little more, maybe ad the Master Sword and Hylian Sheild strapped to his back. Then, Chris, I give permision for you to post it in your gallery, free of charge. Give me imput if you guys would like the sheild/sword on the back on there or not. We'll see what happens.

And now I must run, so until next time, goodbye. Three-step calls.

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

Oh, and I must make a good background too...some imput please?

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Nick said...

My name's Kyle. I spent 20 hours on Paint, and now I'm trying to justify it as art.

Jk.

Good, way better than anything I could do in paint... well, if you gave me 20 hours, I could probably do pretty well. And with a reference pic... yeah.

But anyway, w00t.

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger Jaron Frost said...

WOW. Paint?! That's fantastically amazing! Maybe some Kokori Forest and fairies would be a cool background, but man, I would just DIE if I had to do that in Paint! Total kudos!

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

i'm pretty dang impressed. that's freaking amazing. good work, kyle.

PS: i know nothing about zelda, so i would be of no help in choosing something for a background

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

Thank you for your comments, they were indeed welcome. I shall take up some of your inputs, and continue in my epic journey of painting Link. Master Sword, Hylian Sheild, some awesome background, and maybe a fairie shall be drawn eventually, for sure. Thank you much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home