What's a Blog?

My new and improved Bloggular Device. For the future.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Seussical Madness!

Oh man, I just got home from Seussical, and, wow, it was amazing. I mean, sure, some lines were goofed, and the orchestra missed some notes here and there, but still. Wow, overall, that was our best performance yet by far. If only people could see me dancing in the pit, I was going insane while playing my mad mad Barimophone. I was groovin, and my imagination was running wild, I love Dr. Seuss. I had so much fun during the play, and then we played Green Eggs and Ham, and that just made it all the better. It was so pro. Way sweet song.

So ye-hah.

Then it was all over, and I put away my Barimophone, then the real madness began. Nick, Glen, Nathan, Mitchel, and myself pimped out in our shades and our Pit Blacks (ooooh hot) and strode down the hall like the mad men that we are. There we met a few of "our" (sure, why not?) fans and had some good fun taking these amazing pictures, check it out, yo.

Thats hot right there, you have to admit. Unfortunately, Glen was nowhere to be found at this point. This one is even better though.
Wilbur was even there to help us with our battle pose, how cool. Hahahah, Glen, what a stud.

Here are a few more cool pictures that I took of myself while I was waiting for Nick to pick me up before the musical, as well as some other pictures that I took throughout the night. (You gotta admit, thats pretty good for taking them of myself, eh?)

I wish I looked more intimidating....

What do you think, do you like these shades more?

This one is just plain cool. The light just added to the effect, don't you think? (What the lips?)

You are probably sick of seeing me by now, but I like this one...

Fine, just one more.....

Here is a pimped out General Ghengis Khan Austin for ya.

In the pit of madness, Nick goes crazy, and Glen just gets all the more studly. What a pimp :D

And last, but not least, is a cool pic Nick snapped of Katie. Thats awe inspiring right there, thats some mad mad photography skillz...although it was accidental *-) I just like the blur for some strange reason.

Anyway, tonight was fun. I hope tomorrow night is jsut as much of a party. You'll have some more sweet pictures, so count on it. Some that involve the Wiks, the pimped out "us", and a battle pose. I'll leave you hanging at that. Nighty night, alls.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Alright, good work. Yeah, tonight was good. Oh, man, I look so good (H) :D

Look at me go.

Hey, bring some shades tomorrow, so someone else can dress up, and we'll face off. Uber wizn00t, indeed.

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Oh man, that was fun. I can't wait to take the pics tomorrow! ^_^

btw, I'm adding a link to your blog on my sidebar tomorrow, so check it out sometime this weekend, or something. 8-)

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger The Warrior said...

Hiya there! Just a friend of Nathan's checking in. So. Where is he? Lol, and you do look a bit intimidating. Except not to me. :-P

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

lol. you guys are sooo hawt. ;)
oh man. i loved making fun of you guys w/ katie...that was HILARIOUS. :D

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

You made fun of us? :'(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home