What's a Blog?

My new and improved Bloggular Device. For the future.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Homecoming, a week later (continued)

K, so sorry for the formatting of the last post. I'm not too familiar with posting pictures. These will be easier to see whats going on...


Aye, avas! To the tunnel of love!(Yeah, Thatcher just looks "special")
Smile Marissa! :DOh wow. Score it.
Oh yeah (h)
Who knew we could look so good in formals in a concrete tunnel?
To the Outside World
I see the moon, and the moon sees me....only, my eyes aren't open
To the Dance!!
I have some more pictures from when we were at the dance, but I'm all out of time for now. The story continues later. Ta~

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Two contrasting versions of September 29

Part 2: Nick's Garage Sale.

".............money? Wow. No more fundraising for me.

...


*sigh*

...:'("

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger Combat Kyle said...

Hahhah, what a stud Nick. Hey, at least you dont have to fund-raise for tour...something i have ot do :(

teeheee

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

i love the pics. you guys are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home