What's a Blog?

My new and improved Bloggular Device. For the future.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Homecoming, a week later

I think it is nigh time that I write about homecoming. Its been a week, and nothing has been said. Thus, I figure its time to write about it. I shall be posting a bunch of pictures, but before I do that, I'll tell yeh a little secret I've learned from my first date. Money does not = fun. I am not ashamed that I spent only $34(ish), because I had a blast. We played How to Host a Murder, and that was great fun. We had some Pappa Murphy's Pizza, and wow, great lunch for a group date, let me tell ya. Yummers. It turned out Melissa Whiting was the evil shapeshifter. Who knew? Get her boys!

So, then we took some pictures of us in our awesome outfits. Oh, speaking of which, I forgot to mention that we went to the DI. thats right, the DI. On a date. Dang straight. That was really fun. I bought big goggles, cus my part was a swimmer/lifeguard dude, Marissa got a lucky 8 ball for her fortune-telling part, thatcher got a sweater to tie around his neck all preppy-like, Valerie got some mad mad alien hunting items, and the best part was Jared's bling bling that he bought. So cool. But yeah, back to the pictures. I don't have those pictures yet, cus they were taken on an old-school camera. No digital. But, after we ate dinner that night, which was at my house, prepared by my parents, we went to Arrowhead park and took about 80 pictures. We had a blast taking them. After all, who just walks around a park in formal stuff? Just us, that's who.


Here is us at dinner at my house. Good stuff.































Here we are on the bridge at the park, eh?















Here we are tromping through uncharted terain in our formals. Where's my machette?
































On the boardwalk of life.








































































Im gonna post this up to this point, cus otherwise its gonna take forever to publish.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Blogger Nick said...

Two contrasting versions of September 29

Part 1: Kyle's Homecoming.

"Wheeeeeeeee!!!! Homecoming was teh awesomest, I will never have as much fun again in my life!!!"

To be continued...

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

hawt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home